please help

Intro 9

starter2
6 years ago

I’ve done anything I can do, but I just don’t know what I should do.. could you please pm me

8replies
5voices
228views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

If you forgot your username and password, you can press the request details button !

But pay attention to who you send them.

I hope it helps you :)

starter2
6 years ago

Thank you for your reply, but I’ve already got to the request details page and did anything I could do.
In fact, I’ve done everything in the other threads, and I know I’m missing something, but I just can’t get through. could you please help me

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

When a new page is reloaded the source code of the page change too, so, when you go to request details page, are there any new thing there?

starter2
6 years ago

I looked at both pages and still I can’t do anything.. what should I do? i changed email1 and 2 to every possible email addresses, but it doesn’t work.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Do you complete the input with an e-mail too ?

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago

You have the key, you just have to test different things before success

erraticSheep
6 years ago

How can you change the email the password is going to be sent using what you’ve learned so far?

script01
6 years ago

look at how to edit html in the browser

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss