Intercept call

Intro 9

rock_jk
6 years ago

burp will help u and edit email addresses .

4replies
3voices
207views
Rogue_Nova
5 years ago

What is “burp”

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Burp Suite is a web exploitation tool. One of its main function is to act as a proxy between the browser and the server, so you can view and edit all requests and responses, but it is very powerful and can do a lot (spidering, vulnerability scanning, token randomness attacks, etc). Some of its functionalities are restricted to the paid version tho.

Here is its website.

Rogue_Nova
5 years ago

Thank u, good news tho, after i was puzzled with this “Burp” thing, i decided to search up in google “site URL lvl 9 hints, long story short i found a website that explained the lvl in depth and i literally just downloaded the program and then saw this comment. Bout to watch some Youtube tutorials and get this lvl done

Rogue_Nova
5 years ago

Hey i found another way to do it, go to the lvl 9 solutions page. U can find me at the top.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss