found the fields can't advance to the next step

Intro 9

paul077
10 years ago

i can’t figure it out where to insert my email address. I know its suppose to be like ronald step but i can’t manage to figure it out. All i’m getting “Email sent, but to the wrong address” or “Incorrect email address”… tried to switch between them, on email1 field inserted admin’s email and on email2 field inserted my email.. no use.. what I am doing wrong.. !??
Also tried to use both fields as “text”…

5replies
3voices
318views
Y0rk
10 years ago

You are on the right track good sir!

The email1 field is not necessary, neither is the admin email address. Your thinking with regards to email2 is correct.[/spoiler]

Now think about what has to be entered into the form to confirm this. I am not sure if this step is necessary but it was the only way it worked for me.

[spoiler]I did not have to go back and enter a username and password, nor did it email me. Once i had attained the right method, it automatically redirected me to the level successful page.

Hope this helps, you are welcome to pm me if you are still stuck. :)

paul077
10 years ago

so basically u’re telling me that are several methods to complete this level? It’s a damn puzzle :)
Will try again for a few mins, thanks for your reply.

Y0rk
10 years ago

Not a problem :)

There might be many methods but only one worked for me.

If it still does not work you are welcome to pm me ;)

paul077
10 years ago

job done. Fully understood now about the value from the source code and the field’s content that i had to insert.

@paul077: You completed this level and there’s nothing to answer. How about closing your thread?

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss