MAIN LEVEL 9 INFO

Intro 9

Ok, newbie here,

I’m stuck here. Obviously, what we want to do is to send the info to us, so my first thought was to either edit or add my email address to the admin’s, didn’t work.

next question is whose email do we put in? i’m stuck here

But a quick question, in reality, would this be possible?

thanks

5replies
4voices
594views
dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=setsunamai12345]Obviously, what we want to do is to send the info to us, so my first thought was to either edit or add my email address to the admin’s, didn’t work.

next question is whose email do we put in? i’m stuck here[/quote]

Obviously it should be your own one. And I’m not sure you’ve done correctly what you described here?

IMO it would have worked…

[quote=setsunamai12345]But a quick question, in reality, would this be possible?[/quote]

If you find a website in 2019 where it’s possible to use this technique, you can tell the web admin is a real dumbass.

well in the “request info”, i’m assuming it’s someone else’s. Why would you want your own password, right? I cant find that.

And well, i tried turning the hidden admin section into text and submit as well, but nothing really works.

LOL…Real dumb ass huh? Well, there are “password reminder forms”. Is there a way to exploit those?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Keep trying, sometimes it is not as obviously as it seems. And sometimes a little break brings fresh motivation and new ideas

lol, ok

Thanks.

Reply has been removed
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Do not spoil to much, that is taking the fun for many people here.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss