Help On real level 1

World of Peacecraft

chocolateman101
11 years ago

Can someone please tell me how to complete level 1 ALSO how do you find the email in the first place?

11replies
12voices
386views
asakapa619
11 years ago

dude just look around in his email, THE PASSWORD IS THERE! ^_____^

sukalup
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

hi friend the username is [removed] password is [removed] level 1

[i]Edit: removed spoilers. On a side note the answers were in fact incorrect, this thread is about Real level 1

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

There isn’t really any hint that can be given for this level, just have a poke around. Look at the link that is provided in the level description, find the page you need to go to and think of a logical place that you could find the password.

gygex
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

click on link www.emailaccounts.com/email* then try under ((Trash)) and thats the help i will give.

Edit: Added spoiler tags

iro_uzumaki
11 years ago

hey i got a problem i found the pw but when i type it in and hit submit nothing happens

daMage
11 years ago

@iro_uzumaki
Check that you haven’t disabled/stopped javascript

thehuffen1
11 years ago

Just sneek around and you will find it ;]

thiis is very stupid question…
this level is easier then main level 1…

lodovico65
10 years ago

it’s only garbage …

J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

No stupid question just stupid answers.
Not everyone is used to that stuff and maybe someone wants to learn it.
As daMage mentioned, they might have disabled JavaScript so that it doesn’t work as it should or there could be a different problem. So asking for help isn’t stupid at all. But digging out an 2-3 months old thread an giving an useless answer..

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

This thread needs to be closed, the OP has completed real 1.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss