fafafefefofo0
10 years ago

Just look around in the emails, something that will make you complete the level is there. ;)

PS: I’ve done it in 30 sec without forum help :D

23replies
10voices
758views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

This level is quite an easy one. The answer is already there, there’s no need to exploit any vulns.

midnightclub2
10 years ago

gosh, most of us will commit the same mistake too :P :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

This the easiest level in Real Category.

midnightclub2
10 years ago

by mistake i mean where the answer to this level lies :D

?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Check all and You will find the password: check all the Compose

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@rekcah.ronoh : Kindly put that above sentence of yours in spoiler tags. Actually on seconds thoughts I think you should remove it cause its like giving the answer/solution to this level. Or at least you can delete from the word from Check all the till Trash (1)…..

Reply has been removed

Since you’re here tlotr, I want you to check on a little Script If U wanted?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Yeah sure @rekcah.ronoh

Reply has been removed
?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]

fafafefefofo0 Do you complete this level?

edited: midnightclub2 Do you complete this level?
Yeah Wibben I forget his name >>midnightclub2<<…

Wibben
10 years ago

rekcah.ronoh: he already completed the level, this is a thread made to give a hint to those who cannot complete it

ofwallstreet
10 years ago

after reading the first post in this chat, i felt so dishonest to myself.
guys am gonna start having more faith in myself.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

This is really the easiest Real level. Lol don’t worry the level is just about exploiting the errors made in coding! And that would be a really stupid ass error whosoever does that! :p

Real Level 1 is not really about any vulnerability in website security. This level is about human error, I suppose. :/

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Whome did you say that to @freewind1012 ? Was that directed to me?

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@IAmDevil: Yeah. As you can see, we just need to read something and then we are able to complete this level. :D

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

As you can see my initial post I never said it as a Vulnerability! I stated it as a error while coding.

Wibben
10 years ago

Yes but I think freewind was trying to say that this level is not even about looking at any type of code, you just look through the emails for info and BAM you’re done

[IAmDevil]

Lol I too said it as a error while coding. But I get it! :D

ofwallstreet
10 years ago

hey IAmdevil and freewind2012… do you guys ever agree on anything…

Yeah it was super easy lets just say email doesn’t do exactly what it says it does ;)

@ofwallstreet: Because we are acquaintances doesn’t mean that we don’t correct each other.

In fact you would correct each other more cause you want the other to do better

? [dfalcon]
10 years ago

thats true. and Greyhatfool, you cant say anything about real level one being easy. it took you like ten minutes to figure out and i had to correct you in the end anyway

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 24

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss