11 years ago

what is the solution?

20replies
18voices
581views
daMage
11 years ago

No. It doesn’t work that way.
You can ask for hints, but not solutions.

GSwep
11 years ago

green writting

LITHB
11 years ago

honestly? this level is even easier than main lvl 1 … just look through everything.

waffie
11 years ago

i am with that white page where you have to give a password to submite and thats where i am stuck

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

u have to read everything that what i can tell you

[deleted user]
11 years ago

This level is so simple it is embarrassing answering this!
Can you read and understand English? Reason I ask is because
there are members on here who find English difficult.

If you do understand English then read what it says when you
enter the site. Heck, you don’t even have to read the source
code it’s that simple. Read what comes up in front of you and don’t
try to make it hard for yourself. It’s simple and when you find the
answer you will be embarrassed to have asked how to do it! :)

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

I’d love to help but im Rubbish at this stuff

NTG9
11 years ago

All I can tell you is check the source code bro.

actually just check every thing you can look like inbox , outbox , trash . you will find the password

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
11 years ago

sorry, I meant i was RUBBISH at this :)

why not post on the forums answers some people suck at this shit

daMage
11 years ago

[quote=doubleSl]why not post on the forums answers some people suck at this shit[/quote]
The point of the levels is to figure it out yourself. When you pass a hard level, you get that feeling of success, which you don’t get if you are just given the answer. The short answer is: to not spoil the fun from those who are struggling on the levels.

Happynub
11 years ago

Wow even i think this level is easy…

jjpopman
11 years ago

i think this level is by far the easiest out of all of them

CONFIDENTIAL [Kaznae]
11 years ago

the password is some real TRASH.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

It might be very simple, but it highlights an important point.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

The Rabbit is quite correct, as too is daMage. Yes it is a simple level, WHY? Because it starts you off
thinking. Thinking of how to use your brain rather than your fingers by simply asking for the answer.
Stop thinking how to cheat and start thinking like a hacker and how to circumvent the obstacle in front
of you.

And Kaznae by typing ‘TRASH’ only shows that you don’t care about others trying to learn. So you
have passed the level. Big deal but why don’t you try and help others who have not passed the level rather
than posting something that really tells them nothing unless they know where they should go to solve the
level.

jjpopman Real Level 1 is not the easiest of all the levels Main Level 1 is the easiest. But saying that
It is a simple level to try and show you how mistakes are made and how you are sometimes able to find
the answers to the solution in the most obvious ways. In this level you need to read everything in front
of you. Take nothing for granted. Use your brain and simply read the text provided by the constructor
of the level. Oh and one last thing. “A level is only simple when you know how it is passed.” Have a good
time and Happy Hacking. :)

kimmattic
6 years ago

I like easy.

2 replies have been removed
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Please remove your spoiler @Codner

Codner
6 years ago

Done sorry for the spoiler

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 21

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss