Im not sure what to do

mjacketta
8 years ago

I have gone through the entire script and havent found anything that gave any clue, can somebody please give me a hint or a clue

5replies
4voices
214views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

If you don’t find any clue by reading the forum, then there is a problem on your side
You should maybe take a rest and leave this level or maybe do the easier one first and get back to this one later ? :)

mjacketta
8 years ago

yeah i blew by the first 2 levels and this one is giving me hard time, can you please give me a clue to help me get it

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

You’re not even trying to read my message…

b1nary
8 years ago

you are not getting a clue from the entire script ? ether you are not even understanding what it does or you are missing some part of it lol … also what Mugiwara27 says, just search on the forum there are already many clues lol , i think you can even get a small clue by just reading the titles of each topic lol

Just a matter of studying code, and trial and error. Though the actual Admin account is pretty easy to find tbh ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss