How did "you" find the correct section?

redknight99
10 years ago

Hello all,

So after proverbially beating my head against a wall, I watched a tutorial by the powerful @idletester and passed this level.

I still don’t understand how he got to the correct “section/script” . Could you explain how explain how you found the correct place to go to? There doesn’t seem to be any mention of it in the source code / script.

13replies
13voices
251views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

I think the idea is to play with the URL but I agree that this level is not an easy one. Now I hate SimplytheBest ^^

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

As always looking closely at the source code and following up any hints that you find. Granted this level isn’t as easy as it used to be but it is still possible to complete with a little lateral thinking.

redknight99
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I appreciate it gentlemen. I’ll re-double my efforts. Thanks and karma to you. :)

redknight99
10 years ago

@flabbyrabbit Would you suggest leaving this question open for further hints? I’m still new to the site and trying to learn the proper protocol.

Reply has been removed
TaaRt
10 years ago

If I recall correctly,

I found the used names by looking up the system by it’s creator’s name

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hint:

I didn’t even visit any other website to complete the challenge, I downloaded a .js file.

Reply has been removed
nakee
9 years ago

@FICTURE7 This is a spoiler please remove

ghostZero
8 years ago

You have to look for something in the source code of the page ;-)

Pay more attention while reading and check if something exists and where these things are :-)

YETIHACKER
8 years ago

Hello!
My name is YETIHACKER i im happy to be part of this group.
Level 3: Username-i dont tell the username
its spoiling

beindougou
8 years ago

Franis

Reply has been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

You didn’t play with anything, you just followed another youtube video to complete the level

How do I know? The url you posted is the url from years ago, now the good url is ;

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/extras/real/3/login.htm

:)

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

It really is sad to see people cheating even on interesting levels like this. I just don’t get the point, what’s the goal behind it?

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Catch red-handed.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss