Frozen in PlanetBid

Planet Bid

n1b1ru
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

Two days frozen in this level and I don’t find the right injection technique in PlanetBid with admin username.

Any suggestion???

Really desperated!! ;)

Rgds.

12replies
13voices
286views
dloser
8 years ago

You are missing something obvious.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Maybe it is not really an “injection” for this step… I suggest you to check all the links provided within the challenge’s briefing/description ;)

tehron
8 years ago

MrCyph3er, what do you mean?
And @dloser, what do you mean?
Please elaborate.
So long

V NZ OBERQ

n1b1ru
8 years ago

yes,maybe you mean the admin link, right?? No progress on it

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

I don’t know what’s the admin link you are talking about… I can’t see an “admin link” on challenge description.

Here is the description:

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/real/4

@tehron, crypto9 style, fu** yeah! lol

2 replies have been removed
puikaaa
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

@tehron and @MrCyph3r is that a hint? lol :D
@scrnhms93 if I could I would give you bad karma. You could at least use spoiler

Reply has been removed
noname [egorius]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Same problem. I tried a few sql injection techniques and sqlmap as well, didn’t work. I also tried to login with admin and Revoked.Mayhem user-names + all passwords from the Top10, all negative. I also scanned the directory, same result, nothing there. It feels frustrating so far….

f0rk [HackingGuy]

@egorius , Maybe take another look at the admin account ;)

noname [egorius]
7 years ago

Because of you I just get older like in 10 years, telling you again - you are not helping !!!

Markb2

Egorius, this man is just trying to help you.

[quote=egorius]Same problem. I tried a few sql injection techniques and sqlmap as well, didn’t work. I also tried to login with admin and Revoked.Mayhem user-names + all passwords from the Top10, all negative. I also scanned the directory, same result, nothing there. It feels frustrating so far…. [/quote]

The right thing to do is among those you (say) already tried. Pretty sure you made a very unlucky typo if you really tried all the above and didn’t get in.

To narrow it down a bit: No scanning/tools required.

Kerachi
7 years ago

1. Just try to find out what could be the “admin” username.
  2. What is this Top 10 in the description? Maybe passwords?…

I don’t know why isn’t obvious to you.

Alien [necromonger]
5 years ago

@Kerachi 1.) Love your Avatar (My ringtone is “What’s up People ” from that Anime!!) Second, your hint was great. It got me started, I’m now looking at the members database, logs and bids!!! Thank you again!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss