5voices
229views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
6 years ago

PM me !

Reply has been removed
ScottVictor
6 years ago

Hello I’ve run into the exact same issue. I have ALL intel, names and passwords, but the beta email keeps saying INCORRECT?
One form suggested if you do things in the wrong order it won’t work, if so what order is it?
The safe transfer “forgot password” works and says new password sent to email, but again, the email name and password won’t log in??
Seriously I’ve been at this for days and I’m getting annoyed why the proper info doesn’t work like it does in real life

[quote=ScottVictor] I’m getting annoyed why the proper info doesn’t work like it does in real life [/quote]

It works exactly like it does in real life. Go log in to gmail or something and try to log into his email again ;)

ScottVictor
6 years ago

LOL like everyone else on these forms, about 20 mins after I asked for help I figured it out on my own….pay attention to detail, is my advise for anyone else who gets stuck. That, and don’t stare at it for too many hours straight or else you loose focus to what’s brutally obvious.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss