Safe Transfer issue

Planet Bid

12rhy
10 years ago

So I’ve managed to obtain the “victims” name, password, and email via Planetbid. Where do I go from here? I can’t seem to access their Safe Transfer account using the >> MD5 Decrypted[/spoiler] password and their username from the DB. Is there something i’m missing? Or is the password I’ve obtained just wrong?

[spoiler]For reference to what i’m saying: “bwak” -> egg, if that makes sense to the people who have already completed it

Thanks in advance!

5replies
3voices
249views
daMage
10 years ago

Find out what you can access with the info you have, there are multiple sites involved after all..

12rhy
10 years ago

This is my problem, I’m sure I’ve got the password right, but I seemingly can’t login to anything using the username :/

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Are you sure you are right? This level is very special: you can obtain soooo many usernames/passwords, but there’s just 1 which can login through login panel.

This level briefing:
Already i have sold an old item for a very good price. But the b*****d has refused to pay up.
You are supposed to get the money back, right? Whom are you after?

Reply has been removed

@12rhy: All I can say is… you are supposed to be right.

You used 12rhy as the username on HackThis!!, but I don’t believe your email username is still the same.

12rhy
10 years ago

Ironically I used an educational email and they are the same :P but I see your point.- Thank you

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss