I've hit a wall.

Planet Bid

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

Hi folks.
The situation is I am at level 4 in the Real levels section. I am at a wall now, however, I am not in a hurry, would prefer to do it with as little “help” as possible t.b.h
I am wondering however, The levels seem to be in alphabetical order in the drop down list. Has anyone any advice as to what order they should be done in?
My experience of Javascript is limited, but I am learning Java at the minute so am a lot more comfortable with that. Basically, I am asking is there are recommended order to do the levels in? Or maybe I should do all the level 1’s, then all the level 2’s and so on?
As I say, I am in not hurry, would prefer to spend a year on this stuff and figure it out for myself (as much as possible)
Thanks
esproc

6replies
3voices
220views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

esprocSeVeN,

You can do which ever level you like. There is no particular order in which you need to complete the levels.

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

@tlotr thanks a mill. However, I meant are there any levels which would benefit me more by completing first? You know so I can use what I learned in one level to build upon for doing further levels?
Cheers

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@esprocSeVeN: There’s no link between any level. You can get stuck or solve whatever you want. As far as I know, each level will lead you to a particular security problem. Hence, no benefit like skill tree in games.

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

Thanks folks. I am going to complete some tutorials on xhtml and javascript. No harm to refresh/increase my knowledge. Hopefully I start leaping over walls soon enough ;)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

If you’ve hit a wall, your body must be sore, lol.

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

Thanks folks :)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss