I'm a bit stuck?

Planet Bid

redcow789
10 years ago

Okay so, I am asking for some hints, but no spoilers please? I have obtained the buyer’s email, and decrypted his password, however, I managed to send an email recovery from safe transfer, but i can not log in to his email account with the decrypted password?

Any hints please? :)

9replies
5voices
271views

You need a hint so I will give you one. Read this thread thoroughly.

redcow789
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I have read it, if I have read it correctly it is saying that there is more than 1 username for nemisis? but im confused how im supposed to find it…

All I have is this

Username:Ns
email:j
**t
mail.com
password:c*****n

Edit: Just tried to access his planetbid account with this information, didn’t try that before, still it’s telling me incorrect login, im so confused :(

sigh

Just ask yourself which email address you have used to register HackThis!!

redcow789
10 years ago

Trying to get my head around what my email has to do with gaining access to his email account :S

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

This is Real Level. Please relate it to your real life.

Your email must be redcow789@gmail.com?

Wallace-

This really helped me :) looking at nemisis' email address, there can be only one logical username other than “nemisis” for his email account.

Another “Hiding in plain sight” answer… sneaky little answer xD

Thanks @freewind1012

(The other emails in his account made me giggle) xD

midnightclub2
10 years ago

ok i just completed it BUT the thought that came to my mind is:

WTF YOU WANT ME TO HACK JUST FOR THAT 1+ BUCK!!

@midnightclub2: To teach that b***d a lesson: “Don’t mess with a hacker, or a random guy who is a hacker’s friend!”. :p

The7X
9 years ago

Hello i have a problem with the mail login, i have username of the “target” and the password but then i login it say Try again can someone hekp please? ( sorry for my bad english )

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss