Process of hacking

Planet Bid

furnace
4 years ago

Hi everyone,
As I poking around, it seem that the situation is like this:
- Hack the guy (Revoked.Mayhem) password for access to his PlanetBid account, and check the details of the target.
- Hack the target email.
- Recover the target Safe Transfer password, and use it to transfer the funds.
- Hack the admin password of PlanetBid, and clear any related records to avoid detection by the goverment.
Is this the right sequence for this level? And what the last information (TOP 10) is used for? Maybe guessing the target password?

5replies
3voices
266views
dimooz
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

[quote=furnace]Is this the right sequence for this level? And what the last information (TOP 10) is used for? Maybe guessing the target password?[/quote]

That seems to be the right sequence, and yes I think the top 10 mails are here to let you guess what the credentials you need can be.
However your whole post is a big spoiler IMO, I think maybe you should remove it… its should be located in the solution thread! It’s strange that you didn’t complete that level yet?

fallou777
4 years ago

Hi my name is fallou and i’m a french people, please help me to translate this forum

dimooz
4 years ago

I suggest you use an online translation tool, like reverso or google trad…

furnace
4 years ago

@dimooz Oh sorry about that, i just want to check my reasoning. A boy may be bright but it don’t mean he is also skillful, and that’s maybe my situation. I used to love scripting, but gave it up long ago in favor of Physics. So my skill with scripting now is like a newbie. That’s why i stuck with this level. But it’s quite a high tike right now, because the GCSE is taking place in Vietnam at the moment.

dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=furnace]But it’s quite a high tike right now, because the GCSE is taking place in Vietnam at the moment. [/quote]

Sorry to learn that… I hope you’ll find a way to continue to complete levels here anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss