Any guidance where to start

SecureUs

horus 71 [brelok]
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Hello,

I’ve already done levels but here I feel I’m seriously missing knowledge…there’s a gap with previous levels!
I’m ready to spend time and learn but have no idea even what to search.

I’ve noticed that the contact page is probably where to start:
-we can input text which is displayed on the page after submit

Also I’ve read in forum we should…

9replies
4voices
238views
dimooz
5 years ago

if you want to “inject” something (ie like a script) then this script have obviously to be hosted somewhere on network first…

horus 71 [brelok]
5 years ago

of course it has to be hosted somewhere, that’s not the hard part of the process…
but still don’t know the big lines of the process I should follow

Darwin [DIDIx13]

You should take a look at >> small biscuits .

(Is this a too big spoiler? I haven’t completed it yet but I haven’t tried for a while.)

horus 71 [brelok]

thanks for your tip :)

[removed to avoid spoiling…]

Tell me if it’s spoiling too much but I feel I’m quite far from finishing this level :)

Darwin [DIDIx13]

I don’t want to guide you in the wrong directions as I didn’t completed the challenge too.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
5 years ago

I just read this thread now and yes this is spoiler, please remove the references about the method of solving the challenge.

The goal of a “real” challenge is that you should figure out how to get the flag by yourself.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Thanks for affirming my thoughts on the goal of the challenge @r4v463 :D (I’ve edited the spoiler is it a too big hint now ?)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
5 years ago

In your message just above mine, there’s still the spoiler x)

Darwin [DIDIx13]

omgrolf

Didn’t notice it thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss