Precisions regarding the "admins"

SecureUs

Darks [Dark-Storm]
5 years ago

Hi!

I checked the contact form and found some interesting vulnerabilies. But I would like to know if there are “real admins” that read the messages on the site. Is it worth to wait for the fish/admin after putting my bait in the website? :p

Also, I don’t know if I’m overthinking, so I can share my payload by MP to be sure I did not go into the wrong direction.

Nice level anayway :)

9replies
6voices
248views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Yup after doing work, you just need to wait a little and if you got some result then you’re probably doing the right thing :)

dimooz
5 years ago

I hope you’ll share your payload once you complete it!

Darks [Dark-Storm]
5 years ago

“Yup after doing work, you just need to wait a little” ? can you quantify this little? One hour, one day, one week?

I did not get any ping from this level, so as long as “if the admins notice anything suspicious they are more likely to act”, I don’t know if it is because nobody seen my payload or it was to obvious.

Dimooz: sent you in PM, maybe you can give me some hint if I overthink. I’m relying on you t be quiet if not. ^^

dloser
5 years ago

Is it groundhog day?

It should take only a couple of minutes. That said, the level says it is offline and indeed I’m not getting a response either.

Darks [Dark-Storm]
5 years ago

I tried to add some things, I’ll see if it’s worth.
Can you tell us if the level is actually broken? :)

dloser
5 years ago

I can’t, but:

That said, the level says it is offline and indeed I’m not getting a response either.
That should be enough to consider it broken.

Probably only @flabbyrabbit can tell if it really is.

Darks [Dark-Storm]
4 years ago

Hey! :)

The level is still offline, is it possible to get the things back? ;)

playerk3tt0
4 years ago

It could be great to work on it. :)
I hope that it will be fixed soon.

siniot
4 years ago

Me too. This is the last I still need to tackle in real..

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss