Had me for while!

FOSS login

_hackzor_
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

As a PHP programmer, to find the bug was not that hard, but to exploit it……

Nice one! :D

13replies
6voices
462views
dimooz

Don’t know if your spoiler does give too much info? Maybe you should remove it, as it’s clearly big part of the solution… Please let the other challengers find it by themselves!

Congratulations, anyway! [thumb up]

_hackzor_
7 years ago

Maybe it was indeed! Thanks

dimooz
7 years ago

You’re welcome! How long did it take to you to complete?

_hackzor_
7 years ago

Within 2 hours

dimooz

Nice, it took me up to 4 hours on this one (before I realized how to get it)… you’re the best! ;)

_hackzor_
7 years ago

haha maybe this level, but i’m stuck at some other levels that you’ve already solved! ;)

ShadowGoat
6 years ago

Could anyone give me a hint? I’m pretty new to this. I’m pretty sure that this doesn’t use JS, which is mainly what I use, as I can’t change any of the values with an injection. I also have no idea how to screw around with ports.

Dannydeleto [dannydeleto]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

How to screw around with ports:
(I assume this is what you mean)

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/real-levels/real-level-7/20974-hints-for-real-level-7?page=4

Good luck! Maybe you’ll get it before I do.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Try the other levels first @ShadowGoat !

This level is one of the most difficult on this site, so try getting the other one and come back on this ;)

You’ll have a lot of more knowledge

ShadowGoat
6 years ago

NEVA! Okay fine.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Hahaha you can still PM me if you have some questions :)

ShadowGoat
6 years ago

i might do that. Give me a little to fool around with it. I’m trying a few levels, and i’ve completed everything up to 6. However 6 is not working properly as i inserted an improperly made script so I can’t complete it. That’s why I was trying 7.

w1p30ut
3 years ago

Hi all!

Im completely stuck in this challenge. Ive setup my environment in a virtual machine to be able to debug the app. But Ive seen nothing interesting. Can I DM with someone in order to see the things i’ve been analyzing are or not related with the vulnerability?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss