Am I on the right track?

FOSS login

MyRealUsername22
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Hello! So.. I’ve been tinkering with this level for quite some time now, and I have even setup a test environment to make sure I understood how everything works. I do feel like I found the vulnerability, but I just have no idea how to exploit it. Here’s what I think the vulnerability is:

[Don’t open if you don’t want the level spoiled!]

Edit: Spoiler removed

9replies
4voices
308views
Reply has been removed
MyRealUsername22

Thanks for the fast reply @HackingSofwter , but I feel like I don’t fully understand what you’re trying to say. I’ve already looked all over the forums for some clues, and all I got is that:

It’s a “4 character hacking method”, and that there is a tutorial out there for this exact kind of problem (Which I have no idea how to find).

I didn’t redo the code tho. I just downloaded it from the repo and set it up in xampp so that I can var_dump stuff and make sure I know how everything works.

Any more help would be really appreciated.

Reply has been removed
dloser
5 years ago

@HackingSofwter**: None of your posts seem to make sense. It’s hard to tell if you are a crappy bot or just using a very bad translator.

@MyRealUsername22**: You are somewhat in the right direction, but not completely. Keep researching/thinking.

Also, I’d suggest you remove the spoiler in your first post. It’s better to discuss this level of detail in private.

HackingSofwter
5 years ago

Dloser I’m not a Robot.

MyRealUsername22

Thanks, @dloser . I removed the spoiler.
@HackingSofwter , What does your last post mean?

HackingSofwter
5 years ago

MyRealUsername You do not have the right to spoil all

MyRealUsername22
5 years ago

@HackingSofwter , you’re right. I already removed the spolier.

2 replies have been removed
MyRealUsername22
5 years ago

@dloser & @HackingSofwter ! I solved it!! I’m SO hyped right now! I really just can’t believe I’m one of 115 talented human beings.

Thanks for the help guys!

Reply has been removed
dimooz
5 years ago

Congratulations! I hope you learned something useful with this level :)

MyRealUsername22
5 years ago

Sure I did, @dimooz . It was great fun…

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss