NorthLake
7 years ago

Hey, I came to the point where I have to replace the text. I know how to open the file, but when I replace and save nothing happens… I’ve searched the code for errors, but I didn’t find any. I think I’m not, but am I doing something wrong here?

10replies
5voices
306views
Cathymary
7 years ago

Can’t help you sorry, I’m doing the basics.
I think you have to go on the website and find a username and password to log in. Hint : Change the URL address, then try different methods you know to log in. Copy the text and save the file with a special name (…..html)

NorthLake
7 years ago

@Cathymary I have already figured out how to actually come to the page where you can change the home page, but when I save it nothing happens. It does say file ……. saved, but even when I refresh the home page nothing happens. I also don’t see a button save as or something. I tried filling the name in the input for open file, but that doesn’t help either… I appreciate the help, though!

Cathymary
7 years ago

Maybe save it with ../Index.php.

NorthLake
7 years ago

@Cathymary I tried it, but that didn’t help. I placed the ../index.php where you also type the open as, but I don’t even think that’s the way you’re supposed to do it…

Cathymary
7 years ago

I think it depends of your operating system but normally, .php works for all.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

It doesn’t depend of your OS at all…

And I just re-do the level, it works for me, I don’t know where you’re stuck, I think you’re doing something wrong.

NorthLake
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

@r4v463 I did everything up to the point where I have to change the site, but after changing and saving nothing happened. It does say ‘file saved’, though

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

So I think you’re doing something wrong because it works for me. And please don’t give too much hints in your posts

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

@NorthLake maybe you should edit your post and remove spoilers ? :)

dloser
7 years ago

Make sure you properly copy the exact target content (and only that).

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss