What to open

Xmas '08

? [stefanking56]
10 years ago

OK so i got to the admin page,injected it and now i should open a file.I tried putting the link to the alternative homepage but it says error.What should i upload?

16replies
9voices
447views
J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

The alternative homepage is what you enter but first you should think about the site which you want to edit.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Same problem for me, I tried to open the index but I can’t find what we have to change in the source. Any hint?

yeah try right clicking(google crome and mozilla) and open the source code:

Search:

upload
inject
delete
and BOOM your done.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Sorry but it’s not very helpful, I succeeded to enter in the admin page with some injection, opened the index which I think is the page to edit but I can’t find in the source code where the image is called. So I can’t replace it by the alternative homepage.

J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

Replace everything, that’s it :)

i agree with ColdIV just replace everything

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Thanks a lot ColdIV :)

lol
not cool fkpuzat…………….;) loolllllllllllllll

Abhi
10 years ago

I did replace everything , but still the mission is incomplete !!
What am I doing wrong ??

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

@Abhi_hacker: We won’t know if you don’t give us more details.

Abhi
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Sorry kapuccino , I found the admin page , bypassed the login , then searched for -

index.php

I replaced all the contents of the php file with the source code of the Alternative Homepage . Then I saved it , but still couldn’t get through the mission !!

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Just completed this level (again) 2 minutes ago. Everything worked fine.

Make sure that you save the full source code.

Abhi
10 years ago

The file to be saved should be named the same only , isn’t it ??

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

Yup! That’s right!

? [bolofecal]
9 years ago

I don’t know if my thinking is correct. I think that The solution is change the home page (xmas/index.php) to alternative home page.

For to do this I need submit a letter with source code to alternative page in message field, because the message content is showed in letters and this file name must be index.php to overwrite the original index.php. But the letters have a name letter1.txt, letter2.txt…

I’m in the correct way? It’s possible submit a letter with file name index.php?

Reply has been removed
Monza
8 years ago

just open it
edit the source code
then, save

done:)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss