What tech/cyber security blogs do you like using

crua9
6 years ago

So real quick, I’m thinking of testing Google’s & YouTube’s system into seeing if I can trick it. Basically, I want to see if paying $5 or so per site to write some article about a given YouTube video (good, bad, or whatever doesn’t matter. It just needs to be on the site and Google needs to be able to find it and it needs to link to the video). How many sites do you need before a snowball effect starts to happen.

What tech/cyber security blogs do you like reading?

I thought about doing this on twitter, but I have no idea how to go about it. Also, I think it would have less of a impact since it isn’t like I have a ton of money to test this with. Like I have a feeling I would only need a good 100 sites to start seeing a snowball effect. But on Twitter I feel I would need near a million to see something. Maybe more.

1reply
2voices
165views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

The Hacker News and 2600 are the unique one I use but here’s the biggest one :

[list]
[] Motherboard
[
] Mashable
[/list]

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss