Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,101
Posts57,434
Authors6,529

My 2000th post !

Off-topic > My 2000th post !

1583 days to get this 2000th post! I must be the first one to have ever spammed posted this much on Hackthis!!

Hope I've helped all the users with all these posts of mine! And I hope I'll help people with my next posts

Cya in 2years for the 3000th post

EOT
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
Viewing 10 replies - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

Thank you feuerstein!
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • feuerstein
    feuerstein's profile picture

I'm at poor 250 now, lvlUp more to come
  • Mugiwara27

I saw that you're posting more and more, that's good!
  • dimooz
    dimooz's profile picture

699 posts for me... I didn't think that I could reach such a score! Maybe one day I'll get the last forum medal too?
    userbar.png
  • feuerstein
    feuerstein's profile picture

I'm endeavouring
  • Mugiwara27

feuerstein
    Yeah, I get what you mean, but then it'll become an habit and the 1000th post will be written in no time

dimooz
    Hehe even I, am waiting to get the last medal that'll give me the true 100%

Keep up with the good work! You're helping me a lot without knowing it lol
  • DIDIx13
    DIDIx13's profile picture

I'm getting closer and closer to 1000th but still not it, I lost the passion I had at first, to look for medals

Only two missing. Even tho I helped to get back the https://status.hackthis.co.uk/ flabby didn't reward me with helper
    loading.gif
  • PNTSTR
    PNTSTR's profile picture

Forum medals definitely not for introverts as me.
    From November 13, 2015 only 101 %)
  • Mugiwara27

Forum medals are something different, it's not a simple thing, you have to be active and to post a loooot to get it. It'll come with time

lol even I, don't have the helper medal even tho I've probably been of a good help for this website

PNTSTR it'll come with time as well, but you'll probably have to wait a bit lol
  • dimooz
    dimooz's profile picture

Keep up with the good work! You're helping me a lot without knowing it lol Mugiwara27

I'm wondering what you mean here..!?
    userbar.png
Viewing 10 replies - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)