x2600
5 years ago

What’s new guys?

6replies
3voices
227views
theMunchBox
5 years ago

[quote=14 Awoos]What’s going on…..I can’t see a thing!!
Suprise!!!!………Hooray!!!!
Go on Rita baby!!
Now that sounds really groovy!!
I tell you what…..Lets sing!

Well it’s nice to see Briggs safe and sound after all he’s been around and in my view he should be crowned…The King of Limbo!

Well he’s had his ups, he’s had his downs, he’s had his smiles, he’s had his frowns but I still say he should be crowned…….The King of Limbo!

What more can a poor boy do working for the likes of me and you what more can a poor boy say but I could use your help in any way!

He took his courage to the brink, If it were me I would turn to drink that’s the reason I think he should be……The King of Limbo!

Arrrghh!! He had to face The Inn of Sins but at least he kept his leggy limbs, I think we should be crowning hims……The King of Limbo!
Take it away Rita baby!!
Thats cool!!

What more can a poor boy do working for the likes of me and you what more can a poor boy say but I could use your help in any way!

We’ve all had fun you must agree even though interactively, but now we feel that Briggs should be…..The King of Limbo!

Ado wap……adooby do wap…….ado wap…….adooby do wap…
The King of Limbo!!!…..Do wap……adoooby do wap…….Do wap…….adooby do wap…
Kiiiiiiiiing…..of……Limbooooooo!!!!?[/quote]

other than that, nothing new. u?

x2600
5 years ago

Ah, not much is new on my end. Figured I’d pop in and see if there were new challenges.

theMunchBox
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

evilzone is back up but, i guess, now it’s a challenge site. i think their is 8 - 18 challenges(?). give it a peep if it interests you.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

I’ve been accepted in OpenToAll CTF team with @L00PeR :D

It’s a lot more easier to learn in a team and practice with CTF

x2600
5 years ago

Ah, very cool. That’s the first I’ve seen of those. I see a few new sites are linked on wechall.net as well.

theMunchBox
5 years ago

@x2600 Thanks for letting me know.

@DIDIx13 L00PeR? that’s a name i haven’t heard/seen in awhile. very cool man.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss