My 1000th post

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Well, I don’t have so much thing to say.

Thank you HackThis!! community for kindly letting me posting [s]spamming[/s] for a while. :p

30replies
13voices
296views
1image
[IAmDevil]

Congratulations over the medal! Would be nice to be the first one to get there. :D
EDIT: But I dont see anything on your profile, like “ @freewind1012 posted in xyz thread” . Any idea why is it like that? May be due to selected preferances!

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@IAmDevil: I deleted every single activity like that. About 1001 times, I guess. :p

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm but why? Any specific reasons? :)

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Well, I just don’t want to leave my footprints there. :p

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Haha lol! Footprints. :D

Fireshard
10 years ago

If you didn’t want to leave your footprints here, you shouldn’t have posted 1000 times! ;) Congrats! B) And may you post many 1000s more :D

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

hehe,

Well you left it in all the forum :p

Congrats :).

[paulau]
10 years ago

wow congrats bro :p

kamzhik
10 years ago

Let me congratulate you (and at the same time increasing my number of posts by 1, :p). Keep up the good work ;)

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

@freewind1012 you do realise if you click on your post count on your profile it lists all your posts? :p

Do you think there is a need to all users to select which notifications are listed on their feed?

Congratulations by the way :)

Hackay
10 years ago

To be honest Flabby, I looked for this feature.
It’s not a need, but it could be a good point ! :)

:) Congras. I ? to see >>> Gold Achievements. ? ? ?

Abhi
10 years ago

Good Work @freewind1012 . Congratulations for your achievement of 1000 posts !! Keep up the good work :)

Wibben
10 years ago

Congratulationd freewind1012 :D

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

Oh sorry forgot to mention that by making this thread we also increase 1 post :p, but i increased my post count by 2!!.

Wibben
10 years ago

Yes I just realised that too, and by replying to you I’m getting another post lol

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
10 years ago

Congratulationd freewind1012 :D

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Congratulations @freewind1012

You are the first one to get this medal on HT!!

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Aha Congratulations all of you who posted in this thread and increased there post count by 1 or 2. :p

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Thank you guys. You are so kind. :D

@flabbyrabbit: Yes, I do realize that. But I don’t think that I can access to database and delete them. :p

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

What @flabbyrabbit meant, is it needed to make another tab in the settings that can filter all the feed ? like if i mark “Don’t show posts” it will remove all the posts from my profile feed.

@flabbyrabbit, Correct me if i'am wrong :).

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@roun512: Yeah, I get what @flabbyrabbit meant. But it seems that I am the only one in this forum who deleted “some” (about 1000) activities in the profile, lol. :p

Hackay
10 years ago

As I said, I was looking for the feature ! ;)
I’m interested then !

Abhi
10 years ago

No…me too !! Though I did it today only :p

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

[quote=freewind1012]roun512: Yeah, I get what flabbyrabbit meant. But it seems that I am the only one in this forum who deleted some activities in the profile, lol. :p[/quote]

Hehe Just thought :).

I delete some too but not 1000 ! lol too much

Hackay
10 years ago

Before it’s too late I removed all the posts !
Useful I know…

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

Well, i prefer to wait for the feature to come rather than deleting them my self :p

Hackay
10 years ago

Haha I understand. Just a self challenge you know. ;)

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

Hehe Good luck with that :p,

Oh dear ! if i post more posts in this thread i would consider my posts as spamming :p.

They are! :D

Thank you. Gave you all karma I could. ;)

*le me close this thread

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 31

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss