je suis nouveau :)

bonjours, jespe qu'il y'a des franis voila je me prente je suis un jeune qui a soif de savoir et j'aimerais me lancer dans la suritet le piratage informatique, j'aimerais des conseil car je ne connais rien du tout si il y'a des bon en piratage ou autre.., j'aimerais beaucoup de vos aide sa pourrais m'aiddans ma lancmerci de votre comprension bonne journ / soir !!

3replies
4voices
179views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Welcome on board. Please respect our english only rule. If you have any questions or if you’re stuck on a level, have a look at the forum or you can ask someone via pm.
Have fun

dimooz
4 years ago

Hi and welcome :)
There’s a lot of french challengers here. If you plan to become a well known hacker, I suggest you start learning some useful languages like python or C. You should also try to complete all the levels here, when you’re done you’ll have great knowledge .

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
4 years ago

Welcome aboard!

If you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss