Privacy & Cookies

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Forum Index

Sections

View

Filter topics in this section

Stats

Threads7,376
Posts59,045
Authors6,733

Avater Deciphering

Off-topic > Avater Deciphering

Took me until today to try to decipher the avatar of DIDIx13
    Couldn't make heads or tails out of the image. I thought this would be a fun game:

What do you see on the avatar of DIDIx13 ? Any perception filters in use? What do you recognize?

a61a45f7-png_thumb.jpg

Show spoiler
    I found a 400x400 version on the web which opened my eyes! ;D
Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • tehron
    tehron's profile picture

That would be highly unwise.
  • DIDIx13
    DIDIx13's profile picture

tehron you are the one who started this

uGHc3P4.png

Anyway, you didn't answer your own thread, what did you see in my profile picture, and what's that 400x400 image that you found?

All we could found except the image that dloser posted all images are aiming to accounts of mine.
    loading.gif
  • tehron
    tehron's profile picture

I told you already, DIDIx13
    As soon as I stumbled upon your Github profile with a higher resolution avatar I recognized the giant and the little one and I stopped searching. Before it was just black and white. With a flame maybe? Didn't make sense to me.
  • Mugiwara27
    Mugiwara27's profile picture

3 days without checking HackThis and a new spam thread is born lol, you guys are doing pretty well

DIDIx13 sure... here's the link of where I spammed : https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/

Anyway, thanks tehron for the thread, I've always asked myself what DIDIx13 avatar was!
    More than avatar deciphering, I would like a username deciphering, how you guys would find that "tehron" and "DIDIx13" ? Always wondered
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1
  • DIDIx13

DIDI ║ x ║ 13

Surname ║ x ║ My favourite number

The whole idea comes from my favourite YouTuber 10 years ago (when I was 9)

Diablox9

On mobile games, I have another username which is Nada but I don't use that much
    loading.gif
  • DIDIx13

• feuerstein
    feuerstein's profile picture

simply randomized nothing special
  • tehron
    tehron's profile picture

Too much personal information!!! :DD

The story about tehron is really embarassing. Oh wait, that was the story about dloser ... Anyway, that's not what this thread is about. This thread has a clear subject and that is
    Show spoiler
    SPAMMING
  • tehron
    tehron's profile picture

No wonder Mugiwara27 recognized the meaning of this thread right away for he is the master of SPAM!
  • HackingGuy
    HackingGuy's profile picture

Viewing 10 replies - 21 through 30 (of 55 total)