Searching for team for making a console-like game

L00PeR
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Hi, I’m searching for a little team of 3-5 people for making a console-like game.
Having a good level of python is very important.
I haven’t wrote a single line of the game code yet. (I don’t even know the name of the game xD)
Here are some of my ideas for the game.
[list]
[] Connect to the server with a client, not by ssh or telnet, for a better user-experience
[
] Each user will have a “home” (folder)
[] For logging, any user will be created on the OS, there will be a database on the server, which will store the users and passwords
[
] There will be two factions
[] You will be able to attack other players and npc’s
[
] For attacking and defending you will use tools which the game will provide you
[] For getting those tools you will have to pay with fake money inside the game, or you will have to research them
[
] Guilds
[] Guild wars
[
] Guild homes
[*] Guild tools (superpowerfull)
[/list]

Of course we need more ideas, if you think you just can’t help me coding this, you can help by giving more ideas on this thread.
I hope somebody helps me, its such a big project and I can’t do it alone :(

2replies
4voices
165views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

That’s such a big project. I don’t have enough free time to help you with it, but if I get new ideas, I’ll let you know :)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Great idea Looper ! Unfortunately my Python is pretty poor but my C# is good you can pm me anytime if needed ^^

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss