Spy skills game

crua9
6 years ago

I wanted to make a game to test peoples skills at breaking code, finding embedded stuff, and so on. These are things I’m highly trained on, and the stuff I teach on my YouTube channel. But I need to test the current skill level of most and if people are interested in the first place.

I figure if anyone here wants to try out the test, then you can go to (please don’t have your headphones in at full volume)

Next Monday I’m going to have the answer to the audio embedded message. How you can embed pictures into sound, and how you can read hidden messages in sound. I already did a video on how to hide and read hidden messages with pics (note the message is embedded). The link to that video is within the one I linked above.

Giving this is successful, I’m thinking of making a full on game where someone has to convert binary to whatever, then find what is embedded in giving things, they would have to crack passwords, and so on. Most everything I would already had made a video how to done it already. But it would be up to the player to figure out which, what parts is needed, and so on.

I’m not sure what the prize would be. But the point of this test (there is no prize for it), it is because it takes a very long time to set this stuff up.

1reply
2voices
171views

NICE I LIKE AND SUBED TO YOUR CHANNEL KEEP IT UP

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss