Need simple help with Python - get URL of current website

CandyKing
7 years ago

I want to make python file that gets URL of current website, but cant find any simple way to do it :-(
If its possible (and i guess that it is) can you also write whole code and modules needed?

P.S. Sorry for my english

7replies
4voices
221views
Smyler [WHGhost]
7 years ago

The url of the current website opened in the browser?

Rex_Mundi
7 years ago
CandyKing
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

@WHGhost Yes the current website opened in the browser
@Rex_Mundi Sadly i couldnt find anything i could understand :-( I know how to do it in VBS but VBS supports only Internet Explorer thats why i try to do it in python

CandyKing
7 years ago

@bolofecal So i should download Selenium?Havent tried it yet i firts wanted to know if there is some easier way then installing new packages (I am lame at it) but it looks that it should work! Going to try it!

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

The forum link is easy find in @Rex_Mundi search, maybe you think install a package is complicated but it is simpler than built your own functions. In python you can install a package like this pip install <package name>

CandyKing
7 years ago

Finally make it all to work thank you so much! xD

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss