100% Anonymous Web Proxy [DarkNet]

BlackVikingPro
7 years ago

Greetings my fellow hacker peers!!

So, I’ve been looking a little into this new idea for a Deep Web (DarkNet) project and I’m not too sure how successful or logical this idea sounds but I thought I’d ask you guys if it at all is a possibility for this to be real.

I’m sure you guys are familiar with Tor (The Onion Router) and it’s Hidden Services. I’m also sure you guys are familiar with Website-based Proxies such as Hide.me Proxy (hide.me/en/proxy). If you don’t, then this thread isn’t for you to answer upon.

So, my idea was that of creating some type of web-based proxy, much like the one shown above, on the darknet. Except, instead of using external servers for the proxy, use the hidden service server as the proxy itself.

This idea would involve loading up the external (target) site through a form on the page on the server, which will load all the documents (index, css, js, img, vids, etc) through PHP requests or JavaScript and such in order to form a proper design of the target page. Basically, loading the website through the darnet website.

This idea, I’m sure wouldn’t work with PHP because of certain permissions problems with other servers interacting with other servers. However, if it did work (and I haven’t tried it yet), then technically it would do one of three things (stated below)

1: The external (target) site will see my computer’s IP address (my home address)
2: The external (target) site will see “127.0.0.1” as the requesting IP. (which is what I hope to get)
3: The external (target) site will see the attacker (client)’s IP address (their Tor ip)

These are the possible outcomes that I could see possible. Though with clever coding, I hope for situation 2 to be the result.
Thus, making the attacker (you), 100% untraceable, and leaving ABSOLUTELY NO FOOTSTEP; for the FBI can’t trace “127…”

So, if this is at all possible, please do tell me. I am not sure if anyone has tried to do this previously.. but it’d be interesting to see it become a reality.

Thanks so much you guys for your input, I hope to see you below in the comments!

2replies
3voices
208views
Vibhakar Solanki [gala]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

U can actually never be 100% anonymous
And the setupt is actually really complex
I dont have much experience in this kind of projects
But someone could track u
As there is no encryption at all
127.0.0.1 is local host
‘Local" that means offline
U will get an ip Rather than 127.0.0.1
Like if u do a beef hook injection

U get an ip address likw 192.168.2:8080
I don’t know much but im sure someone here can tell abt this

Smyler [WHGhost]
7 years ago

I think using a web-based proxy isn’t a good idea, as the proxy wouldn’t switch ip (and no, you can’t use the loopback address on any network) as tor does every 10 minutes, if I remember correctly.
Something you can do is to use proxy-chain with tor, but it starts to really slow the connection down.

A similar project would be a web proxy that let you access the dark net without having tor installed, and without changing your browser or system proxy settings.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss