c# is good?

Oteg [oteg]
7 years ago

Hi!

In my secondary school, we learn c# for 3 years. I feel, I’m pretty good in it. The question is: why the people say things like that? “C# is not good”;“I hate c#” etc.etc. I wrote successfully malwares, brute-forcer’s, smtp dictionary-attacker and things like that. The only problem for me is, not everybody has .net framework pre-installed. What do you think about it?

6replies
5voices
212views
dloser
7 years ago

For every language there are people who hate it and people who love it. I’d say C# is a pretty nice language, but, just as you mentioned, it requires some things. No language is the perfect language in all situations; use what is appropriate. ;)

dimooz
7 years ago

I think there’s an appropriate language for each kind of work to do. If you have to build an app supposed to be working on windows systems only, C# is a good choice.

bigheks
7 years ago

C# is an excellent language to learn programming in. Just know that its only useful for a specific set of things (for now at least) and tasks may be easier completed in other languages.

If you are still learning, keep to C#. Afterwards picking up others will be easy.

dloser
7 years ago

[quote=bigheks]its only useful for a specific set of things (for now at least)[/quote]
What are you referring to exactly? (And is it not the case for any language?)

Oteg [oteg]
7 years ago

They kicked me out of the school, but I keep learning c#. Thank you for your answers.
Maybe I’ll pick up Python. I tought a lot about, what language i should learn simultaneously. A lot person said, C is good for malicious activities, but when I searched for a complex code(to get a first impression), C seems un-human-friendly for me(maybe only for me :D).
The time will decide everything later. I hope.

tehron
7 years ago

c is bad, but d is bader.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss