free trial program with licence and limit time

minisavoir
7 years ago

hello chiefs , please who can help to program trial version of my software. i have create a program , but i search a technic to add product key . like all software owner.
i program in windev but i wants just know the algorithm ,or technic . how proceed . in all program language. i wants just know how proceed . thank’s

5replies
4voices
241views
minisavoir
7 years ago

i know these languages. java ,python,wlanguage and delphi

theMunchBox
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

this was s shitpost.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

@theMunchBox [quote=theMunchBox] i am very good friends with the staff and mods of this site, along with other high ranking members[/quote] You’re friend with no one on this website as your profile shows and we never talked to each other.

Why are you saying things without telling that it’s a joke (because I hope this is a joke), and why are you always trolling when someone ask for help?

theMunchBox
7 years ago

yes, this is a joke. sorry for that. i do it cause i think it’s funny but this wasn’t. i’ll remove it.

Apleez
7 years ago

google is the answer

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss