demande d aide

jaures22
6 years ago

bonsoir j apprends le langage c et j ai besoin d aide.car je ne comprends pas les cours que j ai lu jusqu a present

12replies
4voices
236views
Elian
6 years ago

Hi,
Thank you for writing in English as mentioned in https://www.hackthis.co.uk/conduct

What you don’t understand?

Try https://www.tutorialspoint.com/cprogramming/index.htm, it’s easy to understand.

Good luck ;-)

testing935
6 years ago

deja parle en anglais sinon go google traduction

Try a simpler language like html / css / javascript

else register you in Open Classroom
Open Classroom is a French community , and I think it’s could help you. you see ?

good luck

Elian
6 years ago

testing935 +1 for Openclassroom ;-)

https://zestedesavoir.com/ Is rather not bad too ;-)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Oh my gosh please no…

Why do you want him to learn HTML/CSS? Those are not programming languages, why always want to make things easy? Hacking is not easy, Information System Security is not easy, Programming is not easy and knowledge in C is way more valuable if he wants hacking knowledge than some description/markup languages. For JS, it’s a high level programming language. It’s always good to know it, but I would recommend other, like Python or Perl. Whatsoever, I think that beginning to learn programming with a low-level language such as C is a good thing.

Then, OpenClassrooms make things simplistic, I would rather recommend Learn C The Hard Way to begin.

testing935
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I agree with you
BUT
The fact that it is never approaching any programming language like python (I speak to master the basics of the python) and start with a hardcore language like c ++ or c s will quickly dismay it because it will understand nothing
Then I think for a pedagogical question it will be preferable that it starts with simple code like HTML / CSS that make a good page to master well and not copy / paste the net and after it adds JavScript history that learns kindly
Being a kid I love programming not because my father made me C but HTML and he taught me to do fun stuff in WEB with js. It’s like its that I find my passion for hacking and programming with fun language like Python, C# or other

So, I advice Begin by simpler language if you never do good prog

Elian +1 ;) hihi

Elian
6 years ago

r4v463: +1
I agree with you. Yes, OpenClassrooms and zestedesavoir make things simplistic…
It is not easy to answer because it does not explain what it does not understand. (my previous post did not talk about the markup languages).

I also recommend Learn C The Hard Way ;-)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

@testing935 I started with C and C++, it wasn’t easy at the beginning, but now I’m glad to have started with these languages. It’s sure that if someone want to make front-end web development, he doesn’t have to learn C and C++, but if he started to learn C, I assume that he doesn’t want to do web dev.

testing935
6 years ago

I Understand

but

How old were you when you began programmation ?

Elian
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

r4v463 for sure ;-)

I started to program at 7 years on a z80, a long time ago…

Reply has been removed
testing935
6 years ago

see his stats

He is beginner it’s certain

So, I think he havn’t really idea of what’s about programmation and if he really want to learn C, it’s necessairy begin by the basic of programmation

jaures22 I think you need just simple an approach to the world of hacking or even the world of programming

:)

It’s just my opignion you know :)

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

I don’t think we will agree on which is better to start programming x) I guess he will start by what he wants, hope you’ll have fun @jaures22

testing935
6 years ago

Mdr The Debate of National Education (France 2017)

I’m agree with you :)

Do whatever you want from the moment where you find fun

Good Luck Jaures22

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss