C Tough Exams

sarrocks
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I Recently learnt C language and I have been practising everyday for a month.I had learnt C from a private institute. Now they conducted their own exam for certifying us. All people in my batch are good at C including me,but in exam all failed. There was no question on programming or logics. All questions were information based which we had never come across when we learnt C.I am starting to doubt myself now because there were many questions which had keywords that we hadnt heard in all life. Please guys recommend me the best and the hardest book on C.

11replies
5voices
243views
SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Learn C the hard way is a great book.

If you have some questions you can post them here, I’ll try to answer them.

sarrocks
6 years ago

@r4v463 Does this book give plenty of Information? Because we are not tested on our Practical skills,we are tested for information learning.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

It gives a lot of informations and makes you practice.

Which type of question do you have? low-level questions like memory management or what’s going on besides the C code?

sarrocks
6 years ago

@r4v463 a combination of both with more of the latter types

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

You can post some questions and I can help you if you want.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Post your questions and yeah Learn C The Hard Way is a really usefull book with a lot of information.

We are still here if you have something to ask.

sarrocks
6 years ago

Ok Thanks I will definitely refer the book and get to you for any difficulties @r4v463 , @DIDIx13

dloser
6 years ago

Am I the only one that has no clue what is meant with “information” here?

SIGKILL [r4v463]
6 years ago

Nop, but I think that reading this book won’t be useless ^^

@sarrocks that’s why if you have concrete examples of questions you should post them here so we can give you some informations and explanations.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

dloser when someone has a problem, repair it or reinstall it before understanding what the client talk about :D

Emil8250
6 years ago

I’ve read The C Programming Language by K&R, it had a lot of details imo.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss