Java Programs

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

Does anybody knows where I can find lots of java programs to practice.

15replies
4voices
252views
1image
Psyberion
6 years ago

I’d have a look at Github. If you go into advanced search you can search for repositories of a specified language. Not only do you have about 4.5 million to choose from, but you’ll get the source code as well. Should be possible to find some CTF type stuff if you dig a bit.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Here: https://open.kattis.com
You can do all of the challenges in Java if you need to practice www.codewars.com/r/qBmaHg is great too with a large community of insane programmers

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

Thanks to both of you for the help.

Psyberion
6 years ago

Ooh, CodeWars look really nice. I might have a proper look at that, I need to hone my Haskell skills quite a bit

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I’ve already spent few months to get 1kyu belt and #241 on the leaderboard :D https://www.codewars.com/users/leaderboard

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

I will soon join www.codewars.com after I complete core java.

dimooz
6 years ago

Thanks for the link, I didn’t know this site, that seems really interesting.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

PM me on HT if you have questions I have completed 200 of “katas” so I might be able to help you ^^

dimooz
6 years ago

Be sure I will! But I still have some other challenges to complete before starting some new ones… However I keep the link in my browser, maybe codewars will be the next one for me.

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Next one for me is https://codejam.withgoogle.com/2018/ Starts in 9 hours everyone !

dimooz
6 years ago

$15000 to earn!!! that sounds promising… Dunno if I should try? Pretty sure @dloser will solve them in just a few minutes, as he usually does. I’m already dishearted out.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

But in which language we have to code

Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

This is what is mentioned in Codejam terms.

For the qualification round of Code Jam, you may use any programming language to solve a Code Jam problem, using any development environment or text editor. For any round of Code Jam after the qualification round, the compiler or interpreter you use must be available such that anyone else can use it for free without a time limitation and without violating any rights of any person or entity.

Try C++, Java or Python standard competitive coding languages.
I more confortable with C# personnaly :)

dimooz
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

[quote=Google]We currently support the following, which represent over 97.5% of the submissions in last year’s Qualification Round: Bash, C, C++, C# (mono), Go, Haskell (ghc), Java 8, Javascript (nodejs), Python 2, Python 3, PHP, and Ruby.[/quote]

I saw that PHP can be used too :) I’m still hesitating to register…

Psyberion
6 years ago

I wish I had the time, been meaning to join for a few years now. Oh well, maybe next year

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss