VB.NET For Hacking?

[deleted user]
5 years ago

Hello, I’m Echo.

For about 2 years, I have been using Visual Studio. I like it because I can make apps that work with the Command Prompt, and apps with their own GUI. I have seen people create UDP Flooder tools and programs that can give you your own IP Address. So I wondered if you can use VB.NET to crack hashes or remotely connect to computers. Something that can actually HACK.

If I have to install something onto Visual Studio or have to learn a COMPLETELY different language, please tell me.

Thanks for your input

2replies
3voices
373views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

There is no such things as “hash cracking”. Better than learning VB.NET for UDP flooder and such lame things, learn something that’ll be really useful ( like what are hashes :p )

I’d say there is no specific language for hacking, so yeah you can do things with VB.NET, but without actual knowledge, you won’t do anything.

But I’d recommend you to learn other languages and to do some real codes ( try capatcha levels ;) )

Good luck!

dimooz
5 years ago

If you want to learn coding, I suggest you try www.codewars.com. And if you don’t know what language to learn, I suggest you to try python. It’s very useful, especially for hacking purposes.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss