Apache or Nginx?

Hi, currently I think im using a nginx server through my hosting provider “one.com”. However, I was debating which is better. Apache servers or Nginx servers?
Now, I normally don’t get high traffic on my site, so I don’t need to worry about that. But I want a super fast loading website like google.com or so.
If you know of any providers that have awesome, high speed servers please tell me in the comments below!!! Thxuuuu!

My Website - blackvikingpro.com

2replies
2voices
167views
eserrano
8 years ago

Apache is like Microsoft Word. It has a million options but you only need six. NGINX does those six things, and it does five of them 50 times faster than Apache. Chris Lea

Hey i would really chose Nginx but i dont think it woukd make a major diff between whatever you pick and considering you dont get high trafic to your site , check your site for combatiblility for all web browsers becuase when i went on your site it was disorented.

From what i can see you have Apache servers dont you?  

Matter of fact, I think I have Nginx on my server. I don’t host my own, One.Com does that for me. But they are resellers for a different company. Reason I was asking was because I am starting to put a lot more advanced things into my site. Therefore I want to have the fastest server. I also check out my website traffic from time to time and I notice that a lot of traffic comes from different countries. I also visit my site a lot on different devices, just to check compatibility, errors and bugs, what not. However, I just want to have the best loading time with low traffic. I don’t have high traffic like Google or anything. You get what I mean tho :D

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss