Google AI

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Google has developed an incredible AI which, the last week, could beat StockFish, the best chess software around the Earth. The engineers just teach the rules to the AI and it learning IN JUST FOUR HOURS. The same AI beaten the last week other machines with other games, like Go. What do you think about this AI? Dangerous? In my opinion we shouldn’t be worried yet…

4replies
3voices
262views
Darwin [DIDIx13]
6 years ago

Very impressive I’m not worried either but in the future, that sort of thing can be overpowered. And cause serious damage.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

It is for sure that AI will surpass us in every aspect in few decades but have you ever thought that how do we treat lower intelligent ones like animals, maybe AI will treat us the same. So we should worry about them.

SilentKiller44
6 years ago

Probably the best video in Artificial Intelligence

Micr0n [micr0n]
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

Nice video. It’s a different way to view that the human brain is limited by space and time (we need to rest), not so with the AI. I like a quote i saw days ago about the AI: The humans, “having more intelligence” than the animals, haven’t exterminated them, so there aren’t any motive to the AI to do that with us.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss