Laptop

Itra7
6 years ago

Please guys to tell me the best laptop that can run dual boot kali linux and windows but its price is not high

7replies
8voices
252views
Luke [flabbyrabbit]
6 years ago

What price range are you looking at? Each person has a different definition of expensive

Itra7
6 years ago

price under 200-300 eu

Reply has been removed
f0rk [HackingGuy]
6 years ago

A laptop like this would be a good place to start. It has enough RAM to not be terribly slow, and it’s expandable to up to 8GB RAM so if in the future you want to upgrade there’s always that option. While the Intel Celeron processor isn’t great, it’s something to start with.

By the way, if you need any help with the installation of Kali (or maybe a different operating system), just PM me. I went through the process when I was just learning about computers, so I understand it can be rough if you don’t know what you’re doing. :P

ossovit
6 years ago

Maybe ROG ?

SilentKiller44
6 years ago | edited 6 years ago

I run kali and win10 in 4 gb ram with no problem and its a 4 year old Dell laptop :) :) :)

rock [JK23rk]
5 years ago

U should buy a laptop above than 4 GB ram…here many PC u can buy like.. Hp…dell….Lenovo…

Vishnu_vishal
4 years ago

Bro u can boot kali and other os in any lap, but if u have a low ram kali will get slow and starts to become headach and also another os like windows works very very slow.
so i recommand u to buy a lap whose RAM is 4 GB. If u are a proffesional tester u can use 8 or 16 Gb. if u are a beginner u can do with 4 Gb

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss